DTF - Direct Transfer to Film
What is the DTF? Transfer on cotton or polyester.
DTF is a printing technique that consists of direct color printing on a film which is then transferred to any type of cotton, polyester etc. fabric, for a thinner, faster printing and with even better results.
Difference sublimation transfer and DTF. Sublimation transfer is not suitable for cotton fabrics but only polyester instead DTF technology allows you to transfer image on any type of fabric.
DTF printing process - Transfer on cotton or polyester
- Print drawing with a printer with DTF inks, on PET DTF film.
- Sprinkle the powder (about 0.5 cm to cover the whole design), proceed to shake the transparent film so that the silicone settles only in the design area.
- Dry the film with a special drying tool capable of dissolving the silicone.
- Transfer with a heat press at a temperature of 160C ° about 30 sec.
- Remove the film and the design is ready!