Type: DTF , Packaging: 100 ml , Color: Cyan
DTF is a printing technique that consists of direct color printing on a film which is then transferred to any type of cotton, polyester etc. fabric, for a thinner, faster printing and with even better results.
DTF printing process - Transfer on cotton or polyester
- Print drawing with a printer with DTF inks, on PET DTF film.
- Sprinkle the powder (about 0.5 cm to cover the whole design), proceed to shake the transparent film so that the silicone settles only in the design area.
- Dry the film with a special drying tool capable of dissolving the silicone (temperature 140-150 ℃, time - 3-5 minutes)
- Transfer with heat press with temperature 160C ° time - 15 -20 seconds.
- Allow to cool before peeling off the film
- Remove the film and the design is ready!
DTF Cyan 100 ml printing ink
- Product Code: ink-dtf-100ml-cyan
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 9.84€